Source: Sprint Press Release
Sprint (NYSE:S) announced the availability of IT Helpdesk, a comprehensive portfolio of IT services tailored to troubleshoot and resolve issues with small businesses’ computers, PDAs and peripherals on both Sprint and non-Sprint devices. The solution is part of the Sprint Biz 360 portfolio.
Specifically, IT Helpdesk solutions include:
- 24x7 Remote Technical Support: Customers can choose to solve most problems just by talking with certified U.S. technicians by phone, live chat or remote screen sharing. More than 95 percent of all problems can be resolved by remote technical.
- Operation system issues
- Software support and installation
- Hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Onsite Support: Go online and request a locally certified and insured technician to be dispatched and arrive as soon as the same business day.
- Onsite support is charged at a competitive hourly rate
- Data Loss Protection Guarantee: Certified protection against data loss during a troubleshooting session – up to $25,000 to retrieve the information.
- Computer Protection Software: Members of the IT Helpdesk Platinum plan also receive one free copy of security software that combines anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall capabilities. Huge savings compared to buying individual licenses for protection.
- Secure Online Data Backup: Under the Platinum plan, Sprint will provide unlimited data backup, file sync and share for one PC per employee/subscriber. No worries about exceeding storage capacity with this unlimited offer.
IT Helpdesk options are the Gold Plan for $19.99 a month per user or the Platinum Plan for $25.99 a month per user.