On Tuesday, October 20th, Cologix announced that it had agreed to acquire Net Access, LLC. Cologix is a network neutral interconnection and data center company. Net Access is a colocation and workspace recovery provider.
- Net Access has over 200,000 gross sq. ft. amongst its 3 enterprise-grade Northern New Jersey facilities.
- Net Access has over 700 customers.
- Net Access data centers are interconnected to a dark fiber network that connects them to carrier hotels in the Greater NYC region.
- Cologix has approximately 21 data centers and over 900 customers.
- Grant van Rooyen, President and CEO of Cologix, commented on the transaction saying “We have been very impressed with the team and operations Net Access has built and look forward to harnessing the strength of the combined company.”
- Transaction gives Cologix access to Net Access’s customers which range from small businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Acquisition gives Cologix further entry into the growing New Jersey market.