Source: Windstream Press Release
Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) announced the launch of Merge, the company’s new high-speed Internet and streaming entertainment service. Merge allows consumers to customize their entertainment experience with high-speed access to their specific programming choices from the Internet directly to their television.
Merge is available in all Windstream residential service areas and includes:
• High-speed Internet connection with Wi-Fi
• Roku streaming box
• Unlimited nationwide calling
• 24/7 U.S.-based customer support
A six-month contract may apply.
Customers who sign-up for Merge through June also will receive:
• Free six month membership to Hulu Plus
• First month free Merge service
• Free installation